Sunday, November 24, 2013

GLEN ARMSTRONG & THE DIRTY CLERGY - "Under A Van Gogh Sky" (1992)

Here's a song from a 1992 cassette by Glen Armstrong! 


Glen Armstrong was one of the most talented guys I ever got a tape from, and this whole tape is brilliant and sounds like it should have been a major label release, so you can imagine how bad I felt a few years ago when I found out via the internet that Glen had passed away, broke, penniless, alone, and homeless! What a shocker it was to find out a few years later that Glen Armstrong is alive and well, and here's a link to some great music of  his you can buy on Amazon!

2 comments:

  1. The rumors of Glens death were some what exaggerated. While he was living in exile at his sisters house he took a rather long nap one day and things got out of hand.

    That said I have been looking at the masters from the sounds of the Czars sessions and there are a couple of unfinished tracks that perhaps we can encourage Father Glen to finish?

    Sadly for us, Glen in using most of his energies these days on writing rather than music. I am personally still proud of the album we made with Glen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Glen is one of my faves, and I know he's got more songs because he sent a bunch to me one year for the twelve days of Christmas. It would be great to hear a new release from him.

      Delete